Zion Entry Fee Increase – 2018
New Zion Entry Fee Structure:
- Zion National Park 7-day, per vehicle, pass – $35
- Zion National Park 7-day, per person, pass – $20
- Zion National Park 7-day, per motorcycle, pass – $30
- Zion National Park, annual, pass – $70
- Zion National Park annual, senior citizen (age 62 +), pass – $20
The America the Beautiful pass (aka The National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Pass) will remain $80.
This pass allows entrance to all federal lands for a 12 month period after purchase.
According to the National Park Service website, this modest fee increase is to help “raise additional revenue to address the $11.6 billion in deferred maintenance across the system of 417 parks, historic and cultural sites, and monuments”.
Keep in mind that only the proceeds from the Zion National Park passes go toward maintaining the shuttle system.
As anyone who has visited Zion when the shuttle system is not in effect can attest, the shuttle system is very important for the preservation and enjoyment of Zion Canyon.
(*Above image courtesy of: https://drivetofive.com/2016/11/27/thanksgiving-2016-zion-national-park-in-southern-utah/ – showing previous Zion National Park entry fee structure)